Schedule a Visit
- Walk-ins are ALWAYS accepted during normal business hours, but we also provide the option to schedule an appointment during the hours of 12pm-5pm. Appointment times indicate the start of the intake process, not the time you will be seen. Please be advised, you may still experience a wait, dependent on the urgent needs we may be attending to at the time of your visit. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED. THANK YOU FOR HELPING US PROVIDE A SAFE ENVIRONMENT FOR OUR PATIENTS & STAFF.
Whether you are visiting us as a walk-in patient or have a scheduled appointment, save time by creating a Solv account HERE. Click "Sign Up" and save your patient information to your profile. Your registration paperwork can be saved for future visits (up to one year) and family members can be connected to your account.
Which urgent care would you like to visit?
- PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CHOOSE THE CORRECT LOCATION.
- APPOINTMENT TIMES INDICATE THE START OF THE INTAKE PROCESS, NOT THE TIME YOU WILL BE SEEN.
- WE WILL COMMUNICATE WITH YOU VIA TEXT MESSAGE. PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER (NOT A LAND LINE) UPON CHECK-IN OR INDICATE THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE CELLULAR/TEXT MESSAGE CAPABILITIES.