When your child needs immediate care, you can rely on our experienced medical staff to provide quality treatment for your little one. We know that life is full of surprises, especially with kids, which is why WE ARE OPEN EVERYDAY for your convenience. Our Urgent Care Centers provide the care you need at an affordable cost compared to the ER.
- General Illnesses like sore throat, ear aches, cough, cold, flu, fever and upset stomach
- Rashes and Poison Ivy
- Infections (ear/eye/urinary tract/skin) including Pink Eye
- Minor injuries like sprains, strains and broken bones or dog/animal bites.
- Treatment of cuts and lacerations – including adhesive (glue), staples and sutures (stitches)
- Physicals for sports and camp – Only $40!
- On-site Lab and X-Rays
Always call 911 if you think your child is experiencing a medical emergency or life-threatening condition. If you think someone is poisoned, call the Central Ohio Poison Center at 1-800-222-1222.